Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Purple/Intercity/Prasanna Travels


I have been a regular traveler with this bus service for more than a year now. Their service was good, staff  is co-operative and the places they halt at are decent. I always got single sleeper seat and was very comfortable with that.
But last time I traveled, I was devastated by what I have to undergo. I had to make a last minute reservation and was accommodated in the double berth. I was very uncomfortable sleeping next to a complete stranger. After sometime when I asked for a blanket, they me a double bed blanket which me and my co-passenger were supposed to share. Can you imagine. Sleeping in a same blanket with a complete stranger. I can't tell you haw I slept that night.

To make matters worse the attendant was absolutely arrogant and started arguing with us. I just had one question in my mind, "Why can't these people have only single blankets so that no one has to share it with anyone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment