Saturday, 17 October 2015

Hotel Kohinoor, Bhau Patil Road, Bopodi Pune

Yesterday night I entered Kohinoor after a gap of three years. Last time I had visited this place and ordered chicken biryani. I thoroughly enjoyed this biryani. Unlike other restaurants, this dish had more chicken and less rice.

This time I just wanted to have Chicken with Chappati. So I ordered Chicken Masala. It took about 20 minutes for order to be served as it was already 10.30 pm.

Now when this piping hot delicacy arrived, I was already very anxious about the quality and taste. I thought that the guys in the kitchen are winding up and they must have cooked it in haste. But I was in for a surprise. The chicken seemed fresh, properly cooked and Spices were just right.

The amount that they served was enough for two moderate eaters.

After I finished my meals, the bill was presented. The bill was actually negligible to be mentioned here. Man it can't get any better. I going to be a regular customer now. Though it is bit far from my place but what the heck. Good food is good food.

If you ever visit this place, do try Chicken Biryani, and Chicken Masala. You will not regret

No comments:

Post a Comment